Philly’s Power 99, Mayfair Imports and The Rise + Grind Morning Show are starting the summer off right with the return of Rise + Grind on the Road! We’ll be broadcasting live on location from some of our favorite spots in Philly all summer long. Join us at the locations below to hang with the show! Powered by Mayfair Imports…check out their selection of cars at MayfairImports.com, and Philly’s Power 99!
- June 18 - 6:00-10:00AM - Broadcast and Breakfast Juice Flight at Juiced by B (1540 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19130)
- July 16 – 6:00-10:00AM - Broadcast and Breakfast from Tootie's Tacos at CANCER Who? (3400 Richmond St., Philadelphia, PA, 19134)
- July 31 - 2:00-5:00PM - Broadcast and Pool Party at Kelly Pool in Fairmont Park (4231 Lansdowne Dr, Philadelphia, PA 19131) featuring food from King's Kitchen!
- August 6 - 6:00-10:00AM - Broadcast and Backpack Giveaway at Mayfair Imports (6900 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135)
- August 13 - 6:00-10:00AM - Broadcast and Breakfast at Amalgam Comics & Coffee (2578 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125)
- August 27 - 6:00-10:00AM - Broadcast, Breakfast by Chef Mitzi, and Basketball Tournament at the Lenfest Center (3890 N 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19140)
ON DECK: Join Rise + Grind on the Road, presented by Mayfair Imports, for our final tour stop at the North10 Lenfest Center - 3890 N 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19140! Broadcast kicking off at 6a with free breakfast starting at 7a for the first 99 guests with Twist by MJ, PLUS a 3 on 3 basketball tournament starting at 10a. Chef Mitzi, a private Chef trained at Johnson and Wales University is know for her Southern and French cuisine as well as her Fit meal plans, will be joining us! Chef Mitzi, seen on the Food Network where she competed on Chopped, WGN, and ABC Philly, will be whipping up an incredible custom breakfast including French Toast Bread Pudding, Veggie and Loaded Breakfast Quiche, plus a smoothie station!
- Event Day Info:
- Event is free to attend!
- All guests must wear masks inside the facility.
- Free event parking at Little Flower Catholic High School next door.
- Bleachers are available for one guest per player to watch the tournament.
- Event Schedule:
- 6a – Morning Show Braodcast + Prize Giveaways Begin
- 7a – Breakfast Service Begins – Chef Mitzi/Twist by MJ
- 9a – Basketball Tournament Registration Begins
- 10a – Basketball Tournament Kickoff
- 1p – Tournament Wraps + Winner Announced
Need help with your registration? Call Chris at 267.908.9000 x235 for assistance.
Tournament will be up to 33 teams, and registration will be first come first served.
How to register for the Rise + Grind Basketball Tournament:
- Go to https://register.communitypass.net/reg/index.cfm
- Search for Lenfest Center, PA
- Create an account
- Click to register for North10, Philadelphia
- Participants who are planning on bringing a +1 should “Add New Adult” to make process quicker
- Must add 20-21 Adult Membership before registering for event
- Check out
- Select “Continue to checkout”
- Select “Complete Transaction”
- Select “Finish”
- Back on “Results” page, participants can then register for Rise and Grind 3 on 3 Tournament
- Must first select individual name from “Family Member” section under “Filters” tab, left side of page
- Add to cart and check out (same process as above)