Trey Songz Accuser Speaks Out

posted by Mutha Knows -

The woman who is claiming Trey Songz attacked her for speaking to another man during NBA All Star Weekend finally spoke out at a press conference. 

Via Page Six:

“I was attending an afterparty when Trey began yelling at me, choking at me … and ultimately knocked me to the ground,” Andrea Buera said at a news conference of the alleged Feb. 17 attack. “While I was on the ground, he continued punching me and did not stop until his security guard pulled him off me.”

Buera, who obtained a restraining order against Songz last week, claims that after she requested an Uber to leave, 33-year-old Songz threw both of her phones off a cliff.

“I was crying, terrified, in shock and I just wanted to go home,” an emotional Buera stated.

After the incident, Buera said, she went to the hospital to treat her bruises and a concussion. Despite the physical toll the alleged ordeal took on her body, Buera said the hardest part was “having to explain this to my 7-year-old daughter.”

She also sent Songz a direct message on Tuesday:

“You know what you did, and you know what you did was wrong. To those of you who stood and watched and did nothing, you know what he did was wrong, too. Trey, I’d like an apology.”

After getting the restraining order, Buera and attorney Lisa Bloom’s next step is to try for a permanent order of protection against Songz or anyone “acting on his behalf,” as they claim investigators hired by Songz’s attorneys have “harassed” Buera and her family. A hearing for the injunction will take place March 27, where Buera will be in attendance to testify against Songz.


Comments

The Tea with Mutha Knows

The Tea with Mutha Knows

Mutha Knows dishes the best celeb gossip and crazy stories each morning on the Tea on the Rise n Grind Morning Show Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.