Whether or not you have a partner, you can romanticize your life in little ways all by yourself. The Everygirl suggests you spring forward with some minor life tweaks like:
- Create a “morning moment.” Prep your beverage of choice, light your favorite candle, and spend five minutes with your newest read. Way better than rushing out the door or starting work as soon as you wake up.
- Buy yourself those flowers. Don’t wait for someone else to shower you with flowers. Go to Trader Joe’s, pick up a few bouquets, and DIY your own arrangement. After all, no one knows what you love like you.
- Set the mood for dinner. Turn down the lights, turn up your favorite playlist, and whip up a meal just for you.
- Recommit to what you loved doing as a child. Whatever sparks joy in your life, follow that feeling.
- Break out the nice stuff. That bottle of wine you’ve been saving? The china gifted from your grandmother? The dress you’ve been keeping for a special occasion? Drink it, use it, wear it. Don’t wait for a perfect moment -- that moment is now.