TeeRoy's 2 Cents:
- This is getting worse by the week. Even if there are a few trumped-up charges here, it's hard to imagine this many people are making a story up in a coordinated effort to take them down.
- Let's just say it's not looking good.
- Basically the lawyers wish they knew who was making the allegations so they can work to destroy their character.
- This is starting to remind me a lot of Bill Cosby.
- They're innocent until proven guilty.
Their lawyer,Steve Sadow, tells Billboard, “The Harrises are still waiting for the accusers to reveal themselves publicly... By continuing to hide behind anonymous allegations, the unnamed accusers effectively render themselves not credible and unworthy of belief. We say: Let the light shine on their identities so we can go about disproving these scurrilous accusations.”
The new accusers are being represented by Tyrone A. Blackburn. All three have stories about the couple allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting them. Blackburn represents close to 20 total victims at this point.