Kids, Don't Try This At Home!
13 year old Destini Crane from Portland, Oregon was rushed to the emergency room after accidentally setting herself on fire.
Destini and one of her friends were found in their bathroom on fire. According to Destini's mother, "Everything was on fire. Destini was on fire. Things in the bathroom were on fire”.
Destini survived the accidental fire, however she received serious burns to her neck and right arm. The fire damaged her mobility in these areas according to oddee.com. Mrs. Crane believes her daughter's physical therapy will be a lifelong task to maintain her mobility.
Just because you see it online, doesn't mean you should try it!
Photo Credit: @GettyImages