SMH: Couple Charged With Murder After 3 Year Old Dies from Drug Overdose
What the hell is wrong with people?
A toddler has died from a drug overdose and her mother and her boyfriend are the reason why.
Police have charged three people in the death of a 3-year-old girl who overdosed on drugs.
State police say Logan Starliper died at a home in Greencastle January 6 from a mix of methamphetamine and buprenorphine, an opioid medication used to treat addiction.
The girl’s mother and her boyfriend are facing charges that include third-degree murder and endangering the welfare of children. Police have charged a 43-year-old man with drug delivery resulting in death.
Police say the 29-year-old couple purchased methamphetamine from the older man and used it the day before the girl’s death. -(AP via New York Post)