Can't Trust It: Man Stops Breathing After Eating Coworker's Food

Can't Trust It: Man Stops Breathing After Eating Coworker's Food 

I've learned my lesson in the past. You can never eat a co-workers cooking, especially if you've never been to their house before. 

I just got a stomach bug, this dude damn near died after he ate somebody's bad shrimp!

According to Fox 5 San Diego, a handful of people who work at a pharmaceutical company were taken to the hospital after they ate food a co-worker brought to the office.

 

One man collapsed and stopped breathing after eating the food, another was hospitalized and two others sought medical treatment.

 

The food in question? A shrimp casserole that was likely contaminated in some way. -(Bossip)

Imagine coming back to work after you sent people to the hospital!

Cosmic Kev

Cosmic Kev

Listen to Cosmic Kev each weeknight, 7-12midnight on Power 99 Read more

title

Content Goes Here