TeeRoy's 2 cents:
- Congrats Kelis!
- Being a chef at a time like this really comes in handy -- she knows how to make healthy meals that taste great.
- Maybe she'll put out a new cookbook after all of this.
- Now watch how quick she bounces back.
- They say diet is like 80 percent of weight loss -- even though exercise seems to get most of the attention.
- She's gonna show you how to work smarter, not harder.
Kelis recently logged onto Instagram to let her followers know about the latest addition to her family -- a baby girl.
The singer and chef recently gave birth to her third child and first daughter, and it wasn’t easy. She says, “Hey, so I’ve been kind of MIA, but for a really good reason 'cause I just had my baby!… It was intense.” TheCooked With Cannabis host says she’s “generally a really private person," but wanted to open up with fans about "all of these women's things we go through that no one really tells us about."
She also has a plan to shed the weight she gained while pregnant, and it starts and ends with eating right. "I can’t work out for the next six weeks, and if I don’t want to resort to wearing spandex for the rest of my life...I want to show you how I plan on getting back into my high-waisted jeans...with just food. No exercise.”