Listen Live on  
 

Power 99

Philadelphia's Hip Hop and R&B
 
 

The Tea with Mutha Knows

Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Rectum

 
Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Rectum
Posted August 14th, 2014 @ 7:48am

Sex can be dangerous, if you make the wrong move. A 50 year-old British man died after getting a vibrator stuck in his rectum. Nigel Willis was a diabetic, unemployed, and lived with his elderly mother. Willis was rushed to the Lewisham Hospital after the vibrator got stuck for five days. The toy injured his abdomen which also cause injury in his bowel. He developed septic shock and suffered from organ failure then died in February. 

Recommended Stories

More from Power 99

*